The Everything DiSC® Model is a behavioural model. It is about tendencies, preferences, priorities and styles. It is context dependent.
It is a great tool to help people understand differences in behaviour to enable better:
Each Everything DiSC® profile is topic-specific, with in-depth information, including tips, strategies, and action plans to help participants become more effective. All Everything DiSC® profiles include access to unlimited free follow-up reports.
The tool involves the participant(s) completing a short questionnaire on line.
The tool uses ‘adaptive testing’ which is an interactive process that tailors questions based on people’s individual item responses. This enables the profile report(s) to be even more accurate and relevant.
There is a range of different profile reports that can be produced from the questionnaire results (individual assessment data). Each profile focuses on a specific context helping participants to improve in a particular area.
Sophie will agree with each client which report(s) would be most suitable.
Results will be shared during a 1:1 Feedback and Coaching session.
Group workshops can be run for teams.
Brief information on each of the profiles is given below. For more detailed information, please visit http://www.aha-disc.co.uk.
Everything DiSC® Management Profile
This is an ideal profile for helping managers bring out the best in their teams. The Everything DiSC® Management Profile is a 26-page personalised profile that focuses on the following areas:
- Understanding your strengths and challenges as a manager and how to adapt to meet the needs of the people you manage.
- How to direct and delegate in ways that maximise employee engagement and productivity.
- How to increase motivation by creating an environment that meets needs and preferences.
- How to develop others by helping people to identify, manage and build on their strengths.
- How to work more effectively with your own manager.
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders Profile
Based on best practice, Work of Leaders connects to the real demands and pressures faced by most leaders. It provides opportunities for leadership development and a clear path for action.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviours and how they impact upon their effectiveness.
The Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders profile is a 23-page profile that:
- Assesses the leaders behaviours in relations to 18 best practice behaviours.
- Provides context-specific feedback, tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness.
- Identifies your three strengths and three development areas as a leader.
The Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile
This is an ideal profile for team building and mediation. It can be used by anyone in an organisation, irrespective of their title or role, to improve the quality of workplace relationships. The Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile is a 20-page personalised profile that helps you to:
- Discover your DiSC® Style.
- Understand other styles.
- Build more effective relationships by developing strategies to work more effectively with others.
Everything DiSC® Sales Profile
This is an ideal profile for helping people connect better with their customers The 23-page sales-specific profile focuses on:
- Understanding your DiSC® Sales style including your strengths and challenges.
- Recognising and understanding customer buying styles.
- How to adapt your sales style to your customers.
Everything DiSC® 363 for Leaders
This 360 Appraisal tool includes 3 personalised strategies for improving leadership effectiveness.
The tool looks at 8 approaches to Leadership and practices associated with these approaches:
For further information on this and other 360 Appraisal tools, please visit the ‘360 Degree Appraisals’ page.
Everything DiSC® Follow-Up Reports
Everything DiSC® profiles include access to a number of follow-up reports including:
- Everything DiSC® Comparison Reports. These FREE reports can be created from any two Everything DiSC® profile reports. They are excellent for enabling people to understand their similarities and differences so that they can work more effectively together.
- Everything DiSC® Customer Interaction Map. This FREE report provides personalised follow-up interaction maps to help sales people navigate from their sales styles to their real-life customers’ buying styles.
- Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report. This report helps you determine the group’s DiSC® culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking.
For further information on Everything DiSC® and how it can help you, your team and your organisation, please contact Sophie on 07967007617 or email@example.com.