Psychometrics and 360° Appraisals
Psychometric tools and 360° Appraisals can be highly effective in increasing self-awareness and helping people identify ways in which they can develop and improve performance.
It is recommended that psychometric tools are not used in isolation but as part of a coaching package, selection process or team development programme.
Sophie can advise which psychometrics will be most useful for you and/or your team/organisation.
Sophie is a qualified practitioner in:
- MBTI (Step I and II)
- Talent Dynamics
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
- Test User Occupational Ability (BPS)
- Everything DiSC® and Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
“Feedback is a Leaders most precious resource. Unvarnished feedback can propel you to engage fully and effectively in the leadership learning loop”.
Sharon Lebovitz Richmond
Sophie provides and administers three different 360° appraisal tools:
2 – The SNCL 360° Competency Appraisal
1 – The SNCL 360° Leadership Appraisal
3 – Everything DiSC® 363 for Leaders
Benefits of SNCL 360° Appraisals:
- Respondents can easily access the appraisals on-line.
- The tools can be adapted to the specific needs of the individual/organisation.
- Each survey template is personalised for the appraisee.
- Each question allows respondents to add free text if they wish.
- There is no limit on the number of respondents.
- The tools provide detailed and specific feedback to the appraisee.
- The appraisals are highly effective personal development tools when combined with feedback and coaching.
- Results are anonymised, encouraging respondents to be candid in their responses.
The SNCL 360° Leadership Appraisal is specifically designed for Leaders and aspiring Leaders. It consists of 35 questions within 4 broad categories:
- Behaviours and Trust
Research tells us that the best leaders are those that combine their qualities, skills, competencies and behaviours to both achieve their own objectives and to motivate and inspire others. It’s not just about what they do, it’s about how they do it. This appraisal tool provides the appraisee with an opportunity to evaluate their own performance and leadership style. It also provides a rich source of information on how others evaluate them and how they can improve and develop as Leaders.
1:1 feedback sessions with Sophie will facilitate reflection and learning and will help the appraisee develop a personal develop plan to increase their effectiveness as a leader.
The SNCL 360° Competency Appraisal consists of 19 questions and covers a number of important competency areas including:
- Team work
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Self awareness
The Everything DiSC® 363 for Leaders combines the best of 360s with the simplicity and power of Everything DiSC®, and gives leaders three personalised strategies for improving their leadership effectiveness. The tool looks at 8 approaches to Leadership and practices associated with these approaches:
Recruitment and Selection
Sophie utilises psychometric tools, such as 16PF and Wave and aptitude assessments, such as Saville Consulting, OPQ and the ABLE Series, to support organisations in selecting the best candidates.