Regardless of the agreed design and delivery of your Team Development Programme, the following outcomes are anticipated:
- Greater trust between team members.
- Better understanding of each other’s strengths and challenges.
- Confidence to explore differences, to challenge artificial harmony, to engage in debate and to deal constructively with conflict.
- Greater confidence in holding each other to account.
- An increased commitment to maximise team effectiveness and optimise collective results.
- A team strategy for embedding what has been learnt.
Sophie will often recommend psychometric tools such as Everything DiSC®, the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team or MBTI to support teams in their learning and development.