SNCL works with teams to help them to maximise their effectiveness by:
- Increasing personal awareness and impact on others
- Understanding and valuing each other better
- Recognising and celebrating differences
- Building Trust
- Identifying clear collective goals and developing action plans
All team development packages are designed according to the needs of the client. There is no ‘one size fits all’. Please contact Sophie to discuss your requirements: 07967007617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regardless of the agreed design and delivery of your Team Development Programme, the following outcomes will be anticipated:
- Greater trust between team members.
- Better understanding of each other’s strengths and challenges.
- Confidence to explore differences, to engage in debate and to deal constructively with conflict.
- Greater confidence in holding each other to account.
- An increased commitment to maximise team effectiveness and optimise collective results.
- A team strategy for embedding what has been learnt.
Tools for the job
Sophie has over 10 years working with teams, helping them to improve relationships and increase effectiveness. SNCL has a large ‘tool box’ of resources, tools and techniques that Sophie and her Associate Team can access/utilise to support you in your team development.
It may be helpful for your team to participate in some psychometrics such as MBTI, Talent Dynamics or Everything DiSC®. These tools provide powerful insights in to the workings of teams and facilitate learning and development.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team – Profiling Tool
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is a unique profiling tool with the single goal of creating a learning experience that helps build cohesive and effective teams. The tool is based on the best selling book ‘The Five Dysfunctions of a Team’ by Patrick Lencioni.
The Five Behaviors profile is a 36 page, highly personalised report that encompasses both team and individual feedback. The report is research-validated and there are strong visuals that support key messages. The report provides context-specific feedback as well as tips and strategies for improving team effectiveness and the opportunity for building action plans.
Sophie can support you in the use and application of this tool with a high quality training programme. For additional information on this particular tool, please visit: http://www.aha-disc.co.uk/the-five-behaviors-of-a-cohesive-team.
Please contact Sophie if you think this tool could be helpful to you: 07967007617 or email@example.com